sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2011

Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger (Lyrics)


Just shoot for the starsIf it feels rightThen aim for my heartIf you feel likeAnd take me away, and make it okayI swear I'll behaveYou wanted controlSo we waitedI put on a showNow I make itYou say I'm a kidMy ego is bigI don't give a sh*tAnd it goes like this

[Chorus]Take me by the tongueAnd I'll know youKiss me 'til you're drunkAnd I'll show youAll the moves like JaggerI got the moves like JaggerI got the mooooooves...like JaggerI don't need to try to control youLook into my eyes and I'll own youWith them moves like jaggerI got the moves like jaggerI got the mooooooves...like jagger

Maybe it's hardIf you feel like you're broken and scarredNothing feels rightBut when you're with meI'll make you believeThat I've got the keySo get in the carWe can ride itWherever you want
Get inside itAnd you want to steerBut I'm shifting gearsI'll take it from hereAnd it goes like this

[Chorus]Take me by the tongueAnd I'll know youKiss me 'til you're drunkAnd I'll show youAll the moves like JaggerI got the moves like JaggerI got the mooooooves...like JaggerI don't even try to control youLook into my eyes and I'll own youWith them moves like JaggerI got the moves like JaggerI got the mooooooves...like Jagger

[Christina's part.]You want to know how to make me smileTake control own me just for the nightAnd if I share my secretYou're gonna have to keep itNobody else can see thisSo watch and learnI won't show you twiceHead to toe, ooh baby, rub me rightBut if I share my secretYou're gonna have to keep itNobody else can see thisAnd it goes like this

[Chorus]Take me by the tongueAnd I'll know youKiss me til' you're drunkAnd I'll show youAll the moves like JaggerI got the moves like JaggerI got the mooooooves...like JaggerI don't even try to control youLook into my eyes and I'll own youWith them moves like JaggerI got the moves like JaggerI got the mooooooves...like Jagger.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario